You are at: Planned Giving > Gift Options > How to Give > Give it Twice
You may be looking for a way to provide your children with income while making a gift to a church or favorite ministry . The Give it Twice Trust is a popular option that allows you to transfer your IRA at death to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to a church or favorite ministry.
Give it Twice Trust
Church or Favorite Ministries
Benefits of a Give it Twice Trust
- Full value of IRA invested to produce income.
- Payments made to children for a term of years.
- Estate tax deduction and savings for your gift.
- Supports the work of a church or favorite ministry.
How this Plan Meets Your Goals
The Give it Twice Trust helps you meet your goals
- Save on income and estate taxes.
- Treat your children equally.
- Give children time to learn.